Behavioral Health

Our Social Work Department offers a full range of mental health and chemical dependency referrals for adults and children.

Our behavioral health services are for individuals with mental health concerns.

Representing families must present a 722 document and apply to court with a physician assessment report.

We advise all patients of their rights and offer referrals.